I am changing my website because I can't figure out how to get rid of the back ground I chose. I am starting over those that follow my blog I will email you the new address, see you soon during thanksgiving break!

Yes it's snow in southern arizona

Yes it's snow in southern arizona

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy New Year It's February 8th 2009 and last month was quite a leap into the new year. We have been busy each week this year. I took 65 middle school kids including Sariah and Rachel to "Lion King" on broadway. Actually it was at Gammage ASU in Tempe Arizona, but it was the real broadway show. The kids loved it! I was very glad that I was able to take Rachel and Sariah with me, they made the trip worth coordinating. We also had quite a bit of time to spend as a family this month. We have been so blessed that both Jason and I have jobs that are pretty secure, but also allow us time together and with the kids. I only work during school hours and get to spend each lunch time with Brock who stays at Grandpa Smith's house or with DAD. We went to Tucson when I had a regional audition day and were able to visit the mall and spend time together on a day I was sappose to be working. Jason works 3 days a week, so Brock and he get to golf, work on the yard a little and spend time together. Ashley says that January was memorable because she had a friend that was here only for that month. Her name was Bridget Trenasky who was just inbetween moves. Rachel says that January was good because she got to go to Lion King. Her favorite part was the beginning when all the animals walked in. Sariah also liked January because of Lion King, but her favorite character was the little nala. the Character sure was cute. Brock liked eating lunch with mom and dad a jumbos. He also is doing great with potty training, luckily!!! January was a good start! I did horrible on losing weight this month, and am not more organized don't practice my instrument and cannot seem to find time to write music or train for a triathalon I planned this year, but still feel very blessed and successful. Probably because we are still hanging in there with the economy struggling and people feeling overwhelmed and down. The most exciting news is the temple ground breaking is February 14th. We can actually walk to the ground breaking, I can't even imagine being more blessed!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Yea, an update, it's sad this how I know what's going on, and Facebook. Have a good week, glad things are well.

Mt.Graham the kids

Mt.Graham the kids

Rachel and Sadie love to play

Rachel and Sadie love to play