I am changing my website because I can't figure out how to get rid of the back ground I chose. I am starting over those that follow my blog I will email you the new address, see you soon during thanksgiving break!

Yes it's snow in southern arizona

Yes it's snow in southern arizona

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for my semester being over! I'm thankful for a break from school! I'm thankful for my beautiful family, and my hunky honey! I'm thankful that my children are safe and smart and beautiful. I'm glad that we have a home that keeps us warm and let's us express ourselves in creative ways. I'm very thankful that I have the gospel with all it's blessings and truth. I'm glad to have friends that support me the way I am. I have a job that is enjoyable that allows me to be home with the kids and expands my capabilities in music each day. It really is a wonderful life.

No comments:

Mt.Graham the kids

Mt.Graham the kids

Rachel and Sadie love to play

Rachel and Sadie love to play