I am changing my website because I can't figure out how to get rid of the back ground I chose. I am starting over those that follow my blog I will email you the new address, see you soon during thanksgiving break!

Yes it's snow in southern arizona

Yes it's snow in southern arizona

Sunday, November 16, 2008

This week we decided just to relax. After spending the week turning our family vehicle from a soccer mom van to a soccer mom suburban. We needed the break! Sariah had her soccer party thursday, we celebrated more than soccer, we celebrated the ending of coaching, yah! What a season!! We had a great season, but all being said we are very glad to be done! Ashley Rachel and Sariah are doing the play, so now we move on to making costumes!

No comments:

Mt.Graham the kids

Mt.Graham the kids

Rachel and Sadie love to play

Rachel and Sadie love to play