I am changing my website because I can't figure out how to get rid of the back ground I chose. I am starting over those that follow my blog I will email you the new address, see you soon during thanksgiving break!

Yes it's snow in southern arizona

Yes it's snow in southern arizona

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I still don't know how to fully use this blog, but I will get the hang of it! This week I had three concerts a little crazy, but it went rather well. The high school sounded better than I have heard before, the middle school is catching up with them and there are 85 beginnners in my elementary classes. The family is busy, but having fun. The girls are all in the play snow white. Ashley is weepy the dwarf, rachel is a bunny that talks and sariah is a deer!

No comments:

Mt.Graham the kids

Mt.Graham the kids

Rachel and Sadie love to play

Rachel and Sadie love to play